THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Calling

I have been doing a lot of calling to get everything together for me to start. I have been on the phone all morning leaving messages. I found out the gyn office faxed my chart to the clinic last week. I called the clinic the embryos are at to get the forms to have them shipped. I called the clinic here to see if I can start the meds now or do I have to wait till everything gets there. I want to start now!!! I have an issue about the embryos being delivered can’t send it this week because it has to go out on Mon or Tue and can’t do it this week because it’s Tue already. Next week is iffy becauseit’s Thanksgiving and if I wait till the following week it falls under the holiday shipping rush. Hopefully it can be worked out with my babies getting here still intact.

0 comments: