THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

miss comunications

So there is a lot of miss comunication right now. My nurse coordinater quit just after I was put on meds to get my period. I thoought it wasn't going to work but it just took longer to work. My re is no in charge of my case he was only there to get me to stay with the office. The new dr is head of ivf and she told me to go off all meds wich freaked me out. I called the first re uset and he told me to go back on meds and go in for u/s in 2 weeks. Then U got a call from the new nurse saying that the head of ivfwants mee to go in for a saline sonogram and I won't have the transfer for at least 3 or 4 mmonths. That's if my hormones get high enough. I am so confused and upset right now.
I got an email saying my medical records have been shipped out to me today. I asked if I can go on the pump protical and do the fet after I ovulate? I told her I needed an opinion from someone that knows about ks. Hopefully she gets back to me with a yes. If I can I will have the best of both worlds. I get to go to Boston and meet the head Mass generals re department. He knows ks better than anyone else. And I could give it the best try with my embabies.

0 comments: