THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 16, 2012

Saline ultrasound

I did my su last mon. It was very uncomfortable and sore. I took a xanex before I went.lol I was late I got the times wrong and was an hour late. It was very informal and the Dr was talking to the u/s tech like she was teaching them about ks. She was as clueless as everyone else. I made it through it. She told me that I need one more period and make an appointment for blood and ultrasound on day 3 to start a cycle. I start meds for that today. But I have been bleeding almost all week since the su. I finally stopped on Sat. Boy have I been sore and dry all week. I took a over the counter stuff for yeast because I was so dry and I ws on antibiotics all week to ward off any infection that might happen from the sa. I feel like the estrace I have been on has been doing something because my boobs have been sore for the last couple of days. I have been taking estrace twice a day since before Christmas. I do hope I can get my lining up high enough so I can transfer by the end of Feb or beginning of March. I want to be pregnant with my surrogate friend A. I haven't told anyone on fb that I am ttc myself yet. They all think I am looking for a new surrogate. I have found some good friends in a private group of infertiles. They have been very encouraging and know what I am going trough somewhat. They have been going through treatments for many years and I am just starting out. So here's to a starting my first cycle today!!!!  

0 comments: