THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Day from Hell

I was a little upset because my phone went dead the night before and the clinic embryologist called and left a message I was thinking maybe one didn't make the thaw and I only had one left. I woke up the next morning excited and looking forward to the day ahead. I took a shower and was getting dressed to go to the acu appointment before the transfer. The phone rang it was the embryologist to let me know my embryos didn't make the thaw. I was very upset and crying all day. What did they do to my embryos? I don't think they knew that they were doing because she told me she followed the instructions on the kit. UM They should already know what to do without reading how to thaw it on the box. She said there was a ring like crust on the embryos when she thawed them. I hung up because I was crying to hard to talk. After crying for hours I emailed the person in charge of the research study in Boston. It has been a long hard road the last 2 years to parenthood. I have cries way more than I should. I have been through 4 surrogates and thousands of dollars. I still cry everyday about the loss of my embryos and the loss of family with A the donor. Her hubby offered to be my sperm donor but I felt it would be to complicated and a little scared because of the last time I tried to use a known donor. I am still friends with A and she is my cheerleader cheering me on to be a mommy.

0 comments: