THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

leading up to the day

I have been through so much emotionally the last two weeks. I went in for my bw and u/s on mon the u/s ahowed my lining was 7 YAY I can't believe it's high enough to do a transfer!!!! But the Dr wants it higher so she upped my estrace to 4 a day go back in thur to recheck. On wed I felt my boobs start to deflate a little. I started panicking. Went in on thur and my lining was 6. It went down instead of up. I cried driving home. I pulled over to fb about it the phone rang. It was the nurse saying to start the progesterone. I was like what I thought it was going to be canceled because it went down instead of up. She said the Dr wants to go ahead with it. She thinks that's the best chance I have. So I started the meds on Fri. I was never given instructions on how to give the shots. I went to the clinic and the nurse showed my sister how.I got a sever reaction to the pio. I swelled up from the butt crack all the way around my hip. I was told to take an oral pill 2 times a day instead. I was so excited and ready for the transfer coming up the next day.

0 comments: