THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 21, 2012

He Gave Up

My RE gave up on me after only a week on menopur. He ran a AMH test and it was very low. So the that means I should give up on using my own eggs and go to egg donor. He knows I don't have enough money to afford an egg donor. I have been crying ever since. I calmed down and told a few friends and one told me about an RE in MO that charges lower fees for ivf. It clicked I already talked to him last year when I was trying to decide what to do with my last 2 embryos. He couldn't help me but said to contact him if I needed anything else. So I emailed him last night and he replied this morning. I asked about egg donation but now that I am questioning my own eggs I emailed him back. I am waiting to hear from him if he will take my case.

0 comments: